Thanks to the generosity of the people at Bath Rugby, we have managed to secure a camping field for the weekend of FireFOLK. This is for helpers, invited guests, Hereford students and BABA or NHIG members only.
The price is £5 per pitch per night. Vans welcome but no electric hook-up available.
For a location map, please click here. Places are limited so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Travel: By far the best way to get from the campsite to the festival is by bicycle. You can cycle from the campsite to Parade Gardens along the Kennet & Avon canal (15 mins), so please bring your bikes and a lock to secure it to the bike racks in the city centre. Remember there is no parking available at Parade Gardens. Alternatively, you can catch the No. 3 bus along the London Road to Parade Gardens.
- Safety: Please note, this field borders the River Avon. It is extremely important that you do not get into the river at any point for any reason. You are entirely responsible for all members of your party and the organisers cannot be held responsible for any incidents occurring during your stay.
- Security: Please note, this is an open field bordering a main road near the city centre with no security provision. We strongly advise that no valuables are left on-site.
- Dogs: Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate dogs or other pets on site and dogs are not allowed in Parade Gardens.
- BBQs/fires: Absolutely no fires of any description allowed on the rugby pitch. BBQs can be used on areas of hard-standing near the clubhouse and car-park, but not on any grass areas.
- Respect: Please respect the site which is owned by Bath Rugby, a supporter of this event.
- Rubbish: Everybody is responsible for their own rubbish and no rubbish is to be left behind on site. Please take your rubbish home with you.
- Clean-up: The site needs to be left as we found it.
BOOK YOUR TICKET HOLDER CAMPING PITCH HERE